TDM PBX Monitoring
- Convenience of silencing an alarm as needed with our 'Snooze' feature, ensuring clear communication of urgent alarms.
- Minimal customer infrastructure required since communication is done via phone line or secure Internet connection.
- Flexibility to define important alarms per customer, per equipment to ensure urgent alarms are not diluted by overwhelming number of non-urgent alarms.
- Simple Tracking/Dispatching view.
- A built-in ticketing system, tracking information such as who alarms are assigned to, date and time of the alarm, occurrences and actions taken for the alarm.
- Flexibility to assign technicians to various shifts by company and site. Tailor the procedure to the way you operate.
- Manage multiple customers with multiple sites with ease.
- "Multipoint solution monitoring", ensuring a very reliable solution.
- Enjoy multilevel reporting along with informative management report to help optimize efforts.
- Flexible user security structure.
- Web based interface for both administrators and users.
- Full activity log to assist in determining source of problems.
- Nortel Meridian 1 platforms
- Nortel CS1000 Succession
- Nortel BCM
- Nortel Contact Center 6.0
- Coming soon...Avaya and Cisco
Diagram of Vigilant Monitoring